Hair FAQ's ...
What is Raw Hair?
Raw hair is unprocessed human hair which is collected from a single donor. It has never been chemically processed or had any heat applied to it. Raw hair comes in its natural state unlike Virgin hair. Known as the highest quality hair on the market, the bundles are fuller and can last for 2 years. It blends very well with natural hair. Raw hair will behave like human hair growing out of your head. Raw hair does require extra care so using quality shampoo and conditioner is key! We also recommend using quality anti-humidity hair care products in humid climate.
What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is unprocessed human hair, which is collected from a single donor. Virgin hair is not altered by dyes, perms, bleaches, or chemical washes. All the cuticles are intact and align in the same direction. Virgin hair can also be steamed processed, which is the technique used to achieve textures such as deep wave, kinky curly, body wave, and other texture patterns. The most popular virgin hair is Brazilian, Malaysian and Indian.
What is Indian hair?
Indian hair is very high quality hair and is very light, airy, full of body and easy to style. If you are looking for a natural wave style then this is the hair for you. It can be straightened but won't lose its natural wavy look once washed. Indian hair benefits include being a naturally dark brown color and it blends with virtually all hair types, especially African American.
- Very natural luster
- Low maintenance.
- It's naturally airy, light very bouncy and can easily be curled and styled
What is Brazilian hair?
In comparison to Indian hair, Brazilian hair is best when facing humid conditions for causing less frizz. Its advantages are that Brazilian hair is very durable, thick, silky, and blends well with various hair types. Given its high density, you will need fewer bundles of Brazilian hair in creating a full look than if you were using other textures.
- Natural texture, luster and shine
- Thick, soft, and silky, and comes in many textures: straight, wavy and curly
- Holds curls and waves extremely well
- Easily blends well with coarser hair types, providing a natural look
What is Malaysian hair?
Malaysian hair is perfect If you desire volume and thickness. It has a very luxurious feel to it and has a high natural shine. The shine is not excessive and will tone down after a few washes.
- Has an extremely luxurious feel and is sleek and shiny
- It holds curls and waves extremely well
- The colors of Malaysian hair can usually only be found in black and dark brown
- This hair blends extremely well with relaxed African American hair and other similar hair types.