Hair Care Tips
Virgin & Raw Hair Extensions:
Thorough routines are essential when caring for Raw Hair and Virgin Hair. Please note Raw extensions react as natural hair especially in dry or humid climate.
Below are a few tips:
- Be sure to wash and condition extensions before installing (using downward motion to prevent tangles)
- Use shampoos that are sulfate and alcohol free
- Use products that are formulated for dry, brittle and frizzy hair for maximum moisture
- Use a wide-tooth comb to prevent tangling and breakage.
- Avoid Heavy styling products as they can weigh down your hair and make it look dull and greasy.
- Sleep with a satin or silk bonnet to reduce friction that cause tangles
- Be sure to trim ends as needed
- Remember to be gentle when handling your extensions and avoid harsh chemicals as well as excessive heat styling
- Always use a heat protectant when using styling tools
- Hair oils are beneficial to your extensions when a applied at the midshaft all the way to the tips Argentine, jojoba & avocado are few to use as needed